March 16, 2007

You're Dead to Me

Some guy on Saturday night told me I looked just like Izzie from "Grey's Anatomy."

This is the second guy in just a few months to say this to me, something I find both delightful (I mean, she IS hot) and puzzling (I mean, I'M not), but have always taken as a great compliment.

Now, I'm going to say "oh thanks, I look like a vile ho that would loudly and obnoxiously complain about my best friend's wife despite his desperate pleas to tell me to suck on it? And then would actually sleep with him when he has one little fight with said wife? THANKS!"

After that, I'll throw a drink in the guy's face (just becuase that always seems like it would be fun to do, and I'm terrific at misdirecting my anger...just ask my books, who get chucked violently across the room whenever I fight with my mother or have difficulty getting an electronic device to work properly) (okay replace "books" in that last sentence with "cats," and you'll be slightly more accurate) and storm off indignantly.

Becuase I'm pissed.

Becuase my favorite fricking TV show has been officially ruined.

Maybe I'm just continuing my post from earlier tonight, and being indignant on behalf of fatties.

Becuase Callie was the awesomest thing about this show. She was bad-ass, smart, good at her job, fucked hot guys (except stupid puppy dog George...but take it from someone shaped not unlike Callie--the hot guys will do it to you, but you always fall in love with the puppy dogs...I have on numerous occasions), was considered to be sexy, no one ever even brought up that she probably weighs twice what Meredith does.

But now they had her go off, rightfully, on her idiotic husband and what does he do? Runs off to evil vile bitch Izzie--who has been acting like a jackhole about his wife to his face for ages, hating her for NO reason-- and gets drunk and laughs at how "insecure" his chunkified wife is, and then they FUCK.

I honestly can't even watch next week.

(Except of course I totally will.)

(I am so ashamed.)

(Not about watching next week, but about the fact that I've been trying to get to sleep for the last half hour but couldn't becuase I was seriously that fired up.)

(About a tv show. Good lord.)

1 comment:

Gaby Hess said...

From here on out, I'm coming to you for recaps of Grey's Anatomy. Assuming you decide to tune in again.

Izzie is a ho.