March 1, 2007

America Loves Tits (and Crappy Singing, Apparently)

God, I love American Idol.

My favorite part is that every year, some truly craptastic singers get put through, and I swear to god it's all rigged so that people like me will get all up in arms about it.

Controversey is just as good PR as anything else, after all.

But I'm actually tickled pink that Antonella is sticking around. She's hot, she has nudie pictures all over the Internet, and she couldn't find the proper key if it was hidden in some guy's crotch.

Basically, she's a delight for the sarcastic assholes of America, frantically typing texts back and forth throughout the show like I was last night.

"OMG, she sux so bad"
"I know, how did she even get on this show?"
"Is this supposed to b Celine? It's like...GASO-line instead!"
"Yeah, gas like my farts."

See? It's just too much fun to give up right now. Not that I didn't like Leslie and all, she was quite cute.

She just had too much talent, and not enough pictures of her boobies on the Internets.

No comments: