September 16, 2007

Bleh-mmys

I was going to live-blog the Emmys.

But then my birthday party happened, and I was way too hungover all day today to do anything but remain where I've been since noon. Curled up under a blanket. I did order pizza though. Way to ruin my diet that I've been on for like 6 days.

(Buffalo wings too!)

(Good lord.)

Oh, and also on tonight?? Red Sox vs Yankees. And Pats vs Chargers. Jesus. Too much good TV all in one time slot. But I can't make fun of fashion and the Gayness of Ryan Seacrest while watching sports.

One note: Jeremy Piven just won, and looks like he rolled out of his bed (which he was probably sharing with three Brazilian hookers and a pound of coke) about 10 minutes ago. Take a shave, Piven, it's the EMMYS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Three underage Brazillian hookers at that. He's always sporting the greasy stubble now-a-days. Ever since he got the new hair anyway.