June 10, 2007

FuManchShoe of the Year

I'm being serious. I'm not a rich girl. I'm very comfortably middle class. I own waaaay too many pairs of shoes, but at least they are all 100 dollars or less. Now that I think about it, I think the most expensive pair in my collection at the moment clocked in at $85.

So I'm not insanely extravagant. Usually.

But really? My mother, who currently foots a significant portion of my monthly student loan bills and thinks I spend too much on shoes already, is the only thing preventing me from spending (nay, charging, which is even worse) $610 frivolous dollars (actually more like $850, which is what they're going for on eBay since they are no longer available for order, like fucking hell, thanks for putting a shoe as the "hot shoe for summer" in this week's Us Weekly only for me to go online fully intending to just say "what the hell" and buy them, and then finding out I can't get them, Christian Louboutin. A-hole.) on these, my currently most-coveted shoe ever.

And shut up about their impracticality, because...pretty!!!!!! Sparkly!!!!

I think I'm going to faint. Damn you, Louboutin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm wiping the drool off my chin now! Soooo pretty! I've been spending more on shoes lately myself. Just spent $138 on a killer pair of gold jeweled sandals....I'm not a little kid anymore, so the shoes have got to be better!

Gaby Hess said...

That is a gorgeous pair of shoes right there. GORGEOUS!!

FuManchShoes said...

Seriously. I've almost got to delete this post, becuase I stare at the photo every time I log into my blog, and it's paining me. It's causing me physical pain that I cannot own these shoes, yet some worthless waste of flesh like Kimberly Stewart or that chick I hate on the "hills" can. Painful.