February 25, 2007

Stay Tuned...

Boy howdy, do I love Oscar night.

I may or may not keep a running diary tonight...depends on my motivation level.

I was actually out until 4 in the morning last night, a highly unusual move on my part these days, but it was indeed fun.

Yesterday, I bought four pairs of shoes for 90 dollars from the Nine West outlet. I am such an unbelievable sucker for the buy one get one half off deal. But they're all so darn pretty!

Then it occured to me that three of them are suede, and it's the dead of winter. I'm wicked smaht. But, again, pretty!!!!! Slingbacks and platforms and spikes and kitten heels, eggplant suede and charcoal tweed...aaaaah. Who needs sex, honestly?

Last night, on day seven of 28 Days, I folded like a cheap suit. Since I did not get drunk, I do not consider it a total failure. And I only drank beer. Oh, and a shot, whoops. Oh well.

In all honesty, how is a person supposed to give up smoking, drinking and candy all at the same time? Impossible! I did not smoke last night, at least...siiiigh.

Anyway, this is just a space filler in between the depressing post previous and the no doubt awesome Oscars wrap-up later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh shoes - I want to see pictures!! God love the Nine West outlet. It's a girl's best friend! Where else can you buy 2 pairs of shoes in the course of 5 minutes?

- Lady Di