January 17, 2007

Rowr! Hschssssss!!!! Rowr!

My cat Chloe does NOT like to have her claws clipped, as I discovered this evening. It was bad enough that it just about broke my heart to hold her down and subject her to it in the first place, becuase she--unlike her chunked out, scruffy, half-a-tail havin', cheerful and purring all the time sister, Butters--is this little sad-faced teeny tiny girl with big huge plaintive Puss in Boots eyes.

She always looks so sad, and every now and then for no reason at all lets out a little squeak of a meow.

Tonight, she showed her, "Back off bitch or I will break. your. shit. OFF." side. Very charming. And I have a lovely scratch on my FACE to prove it. Good times. The good news is that my furniture will probably be at least slightly less fucked after tonight.

Also hissing and scratching are the tired-ass, unattractive bitches populating this season of "Beauty and the Geek." Double u, tee, EFF, becuase this show used to be so cute. On previous seasons the boys and girls bonded, and everyone was (for the most part) sweet and friendly and it was just a really fun, cute show. Now? The guys are cute and fun.

The girls tend on the tanning bed wrinkled, bleached blonde, bitch-ass side.

And I don't like it one bit.

2 comments:

Erin said...

1. I followed you from diaryland (though I'm a blogger too).

2. Do you go to Gold's in Manchester? That's my boyfriend's gym, he got me a guest pass when I was there over the holiday.

3. I pee in the shower, and I think it's totally legit.

4. I'm glad you're blogging again!

Anonymous said...

Aww, Sarah is blogging about her kitties. You're one of us now! Poor Rachel will have to sit around and listen to us talk about our cats (hmm, that sounds kinda dirty) when you visit over St. Patty's Day. And I would never try to clip my cat's claws. I'd look like that Farside cartoon with the guy in the sling, eyepatch and a wooden leg and the other guy asking "Is your cat friendly?"

- Diana