November 14, 2006

Pink Does More Than You Think (Like Make Me Sick)

So yeah, this blog looks Pepto-y. And watching Gilmore Girls tonight made me all nauseated (it's nauseated people, not nauseous, got it?). And then I saw that Pepto Bismol commercial that makes me question my own humanity, becuase I'd really like to find the ad agency that came up with it and throw everyone on that account team into a wood chipper.

Pepto Bismol people: So, what do you got?

Account Team: Well, we've got a line of people doing a macarena-like dance, clutching their tummies to show that they got a rumbly, and then clutching their ASSES to show that they're about to spray diarrhea everywhere!

PB people: I love it!

The result, which may turn out to be a terrific advertisement...for TIVO, so I can fast forward through it.

No comments: