August 2, 2007

Real Problems

I have two addictions this summer: blogging, and 90210 reruns on SoapNet.

"Blogging?" you say. Well, yeah...I've been cheating.

Basically, I've got a LOT going on in the blogosphere for work lately, and the idea of coming home and blogging more just drains me.

Plus, when I get home I've got two episodes of 90210 waiting on my DVR. The only problem is that we've reached the end of Season 2...which means I'm going to get a face full of "Dyan and Kelly: Soulmates" bullshit. It's starting already, with Kelly sniffing her little chipmunk bitch nose at Dylan and plotting to steal him away.

I get really, incredibly, insanely angry when I watch these episodes, it's truly a problem. And don't even get me started on the "Donna as a french fashion model" storyline. It's a 15-year old tv show, and I find myself yelling things at the screen like, "Oh sure, YOU could be a model, with your fried out bushy hair and hideous horse face! Whatever!!!"

I clearly need medication.

I don't have much else to say, also. I mean, I'm boring as shit. I haven't met a single guy all summer, I've managed to gain ten pounds despite trying repeatedly to stay on a diet, and...hm. Yeah, that's it. Woooot!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

we must be on the same diet...

Anonymous said...

OMG! I stick around the SoapNet happy hour for One Tree Hill reruns.

Anonymous said...

oh god. 90210 is on every day up here in toronto and you better believe that i sit in front of my tv to watch every day. it's an unhealthy addiction for sure... we are thru season 2 onto season 3... best ever.