August 13, 2007

It's Three, Three, Three Posts in One (Day)!

I couldn't shuffle off to beddy bye bye without giving an update on NewGuy:

Um, no update. He didn't call me back after letting me go to field a call from his mummy.

I don't really care, because he had said he was going out tonight when he called. So if he calls me back tomorrow I won't mind. But oh well. That's the update.

Read below if you have no idea what I'm on about.

Um, not the one just below, the one before that.

Because did I mention that this is my third post tonight? This should tide you over, you damn vultures. Oh, and my tits are still hot.

As in, temperature. Because I burned the shite out of them today.

Ew, I just had a gross mental image of boobs spurting poo out their nipples. Now you probably have it, sorry about that. And guys, don't let that image come to mind the next time you're licking a nipple. Oh, except now it totally will. Sorry about that. What can I say? Sorry!

Okay, I had a complaint a while back that my most consistent typo is on the word "because." I actually just misspelled it again. I type really fast, I've been pretty damn great at it ever since ninth grade typing class (A+, bitches!).

Yet for some reason, when I'm typing so fast, I fuck up the word because every time. And yes, I just did it again, and not on purpose. So if you see a post with just the word "because" typed over and over and over? That's why.

Now I will type it ten times without correcting any typos, let's see if I get it right even once:

Becasue because becasue because because becasue becuase beacuase because becasue.

Wow. Only four out of ten. I'm like the Eric Gagne of typing the word because. Must go practice....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its been over a week and I wondered... did the boy call back??